The Continuous Craft Show

What joy in showing off a recently finished craft! What relief in finding someone who can help you work out a crafting problem! Joy, relief, pride, grief - let's exhibit them all here as we share crafts in all forms. Food, paper, wool, glass, metal - whatever the medium, we can show our finished projects and our works in progress, as well as share advice and feedback.

Name:

“I’ve learned the camera well—the danger of it, the half-truths it can tell, but also the way it fastens us to our pasts, makes grand the unadorned moment.” - Letters from Storyville, December 1911

Friday, April 06, 2007

An Easter Craft for Suki

I saw this amigurumi rabbit and knew I wanted to make it!

It's all single crochet, and pretty straightforward even if mine did turn out different than the pattern. The arms seem a little shorter and I think the body is overstuffed.

I love this little tail, though! I suspect Grace may swipe it from Suki for a little while :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jilly Flowers said...

Gorgeous bunny, Laura!
I love the way that each bunny turns out just a bit different and has its own personality. Yours has the neatest tail I've ever seen, and the bow tie is a lovely finishing touch (wish I'd thought of that!).
Thanks for directing me to your blog, you and Christina have some beautiful craftwork on show.
love
j xx

5:30 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Next year maybe THIS little guy wants to come joint the family for Easter?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sugarlumpkin/450167238/

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home