The Continuous Craft Show

What joy in showing off a recently finished craft! What relief in finding someone who can help you work out a crafting problem! Joy, relief, pride, grief - let's exhibit them all here as we share crafts in all forms. Food, paper, wool, glass, metal - whatever the medium, we can show our finished projects and our works in progress, as well as share advice and feedback.

Name:

“I’ve learned the camera well—the danger of it, the half-truths it can tell, but also the way it fastens us to our pasts, makes grand the unadorned moment.” - Letters from Storyville, December 1911

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tomatoes on the run

These are my terribly leggy tomatoes. Please note that instead of a stake in one pot I had to use the handle from my MagnaDuster -- disgraceful. That farthest tomato is taller than me, and not a blossom in sight. And so naturally, no tomatoes. I fear these plants may never pan out but David waters them faithfully and we will see how the summer progresses. If there are any tomato sightings, I will post again! --Laura

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Go, go, go tomatoes! Those are some plants, alright. Still, check out these - 65 feet high! http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/content_pages/record.asp?recordid=53255

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home